This set of state spaces is included in OMPL:
- Rn (ompl::base::RealVectorStateSpace),
- SO(2) (rotation in the plane, ompl::base::SO2StateSpace),
- SO(3) (rotation in 3D, ompl::base::SO3StateSpace),
- SE(2) (rotation and translation in the plane, ompl::base::SE2StateSpace),
- SE(3) (rotation and translation in 3D, ompl::base::SE3StateSpace),
- Time (representation of time, ompl::base::TimeStateSpace),
- Discrete (representation of discrete states, ompl::base::DiscreteStateSpace),
- Dubins (representation of a Dubins car's state space, ompl::base::DubinsStateSpace),
- ReedsShepp (representation of a Reeds-Shepp car's state space, ompl::base::ReedsSheppStateSpace) and
- OpenDE (representation of OpenDE states, if the Open Dynamics Engine library is available, ompl::control::OpenDEStateSpace).
- Constrained state spaces (ompl::base::ConstrainedStateSpace) to represent implicitly defined spaces when planning with constraints. There are several derived classes corresponding to different methodologies for dealing with constraints:
- ompl::base::ProjectedStateSpace: uses Newton's method to project states in the ambient configuration space onto the constraint manifold.
- ompl::base::AtlasStateSpace: a state space that incrementally builds up an atlas approximation of the constraint manifold.
- ompl::base::TangentBundleStateSpace: a state space that is derived from the atlas state space and performs some operations lazily.
In addition, the ompl::base::CompoundStateSpace allows users to create arbitrarily complex state spaces out of simpler state spaces.
This set of control spaces is included in OMPL: